Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our Eighteen Month Old

IMG_5407 I’m trying to not get too mad at myself for neglecting to get a post done for “Our Seventeen Month Old”.  I will just have to do the best I can to capture Ashilene’s past two months in this blog post.  I’m also trying to not allow myself to get too depressed about still NOT knowing the location of our camera (that had all our Halloween pics and some nice family pics in front of the temple on it).  So I’m missing about a month’s worth of pics.:(   Fortunately Rojohn was able to find an old camera of ours that I will be able to use now, so I don’t let any more Kodak moments go to waste.  Fortunately I had already downloaded aMommy with Ashilenell the pics from Ashilene’s seventeenth month before the camera disappeared.   This is a picture of Ashilene and I on our Ward Campout back on September 18th.  This was Ashilene’s first overnight campout and she loved it!  It was really neat hearing the rain falling on our tent and we all slept pretty well on the air mattress.  Ashilene had tons of fun wandering around the campsite with a walking stick she discovered.

She continues to love giving hugs and kisses to:

IMG_5204 Kaylana

IMG_5274 Ysella

Ashilene loves Auntie Jubie Auntie Jubie

Ashilene hugs Auntie Riesel Auntie Riesel

Ashilene hugs LolaLola

Ashilene kisses Daddy  Daddy

Her climbing skills have continued to improve:

So Nothing is Safe Anymore:

I have more to post about the past couple months, but I better go ahead and post what I’ve got so far before I get even more behind!

2 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

She is so adorable. It is hard when they learn to climb. It feels like you are always moving thing up to a higher shelf. We have so many bookcases with stuff overflowing on the top two shelves and the bottom shelves are practically empty! It's so fun to have a toddler that i wouldn't have it any other way. So fun to see how your little girl is growing.

Christina said...

I love Signing Time! Shyla loved it too, Jacob hasn't shown too much interest yet.