I have been going absolutely CRAZY because Ashilene wandered off with our digital camera!!!! Every time I want to capture a Kodak moment I ask Ashilene where she hid the camera, but so far no luck. I’m especially sad about it because I hadn’t downloaded any of our Halloween pictures of it yet and I was super bummed to not have it for her first trip to the zoo today.:( Thank goodness we still have our video camera! Here is a cute clip of Ashilene with her cousin, Kaylana, and the goats. If you listen close towards the end of the clip you’ll hear one of the goats baaing and then Ashilene goes “Baa!” Probably not quite as cute on the video as it was in person, but I still love it!:)
2 comments:
I know the feeling! Annabelle ran off with our mailbox key once and I found it (weeks later after had to get another one) under her booster seat in the chair! You'll never get it out of her, though. Annabelle just remembered where she put something for the 1st time a few days ago... it was a HUGE accomplishment!
I will have to watch this again with sound but she still looked adorable. (We finally got our extra computer up and running but there's no speakers!) It was great seeing you this weekend and so fun to see Ashilene and Jonah playing together better!
Post a Comment