I had originally blogged about Ashilene’s blessing day at the end of my Blessings post, but for some reason Window’s Live Writer erased everything that I posted after the slideshow of pics from Grandma Ardie’s birthday celebration and then wouldn’t let me type anymore after it, so I guess I’ll just do a brand new post to document this special day . . .
Ashilene received her baby blessing from her father, Rojohn, on Sunday August 16, 2009 (which was her 3 month birthday!) It was a beautiful blessing that brought tears to my eyes. I also really enjoyed getting to sing one of my favorite hymns “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing” with my siblings and our spouses as the special musical number for sacrament meeting that day. I was deeply touched by all our friends and family members that came out to support us on Ashilene’s special day.
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment