Thursday, September 24, 2009

Teejay’s Ordination

Merilee, Rojohn, Ashilene, Lolo, Teejay, Vanessa, Kaylana, Lola, Grandma Purie, Riesel & Rigo

Yesterday Lolo and Lola babysat Ashilene so Rojohn and I could attend the temple together.  We arrived early enough to have time to read the scriptures in the chapel before our session.  As I was reading about the priesthood in Doctrine and Covenants Section 107, I kept thinking about how special it was for us to be there on Sunday to witness Rojohn’s brother, Teejay, being ordained to the office of Elder by his father.  I am so grateful for the many righteous, worthy family members and friends I have that use their priesthood power to bless my life in so many ways.

I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful eternal family.  It was so fun seeing Rigo and Riesel with their precious new baby daughter, Kaylana.  I just love this picture of Kaylana and her adoring mother.

Riesel & Kaylana

I got the biggest kick walking behind Rojohn and Rigo with their baby carriers.  It is so fun going through such a similar stage of life with Rigo and Riesel right now.

Bro-In-Law Daddies

As always, I love watching Rojohn playing with Ashilene.  She’s definitely his little princess.:)

Daddy loves playing with Ashilene

2 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

your baby girl is just so beautiful! I too love that picture of the guys with the baby carriers that is a classic =) I am glad you are having such fun being a mum!

Adam and Shawna said...

These pictures are great! The one with Riesel is so beautiful! Our babies are the cutest little girls in the world!