Monday, September 7, 2009

Congratulations Doug & Luz!

Doug & Luz Canizalez

On Saturday we had the privilege of attending the wedding of our good friends, Doug and Luz.  Special thanks to my parents for baby-sitting Ashilene so we could attend the sealing.  Doug and Luz were absolutely radiant and so very in love.  We are so happy for you both and wish you an eternity of love and happiness.

I was very grateful to have the Graco SnugRider with me at the reception.  I just have to comment on how handy this little stroller is.  It is very compact and easily fits in my trunk, but the storage compartment is huge.  I’m able to fit the Bumbo in it whMommy & Ashilene 3en I take Ashilene with me to work and I was able to fit the Boppy in it when I took her to the reception.  I am definitely going to miss the huge storage compartment in this stroller when she eventually outgrows her Graco Carseat that has to be used with the SnugRider.  Anyway, it was so nice to be able to easily roll her out of the reception when she got cranky right before the ring ceremony and have everything I needed to feed and change her right there.

Daddy & Ashilene

Rojohn was the MC for the reception, but he still took some time out to dance with his little girl.

Lola and Lolo were very happy to have some time to spend with their little granddaughter, even though she was rather tired and fussy.

 

Lola, Ashilene & Lolo

No comments: