Well, our little girl is now 4 months old. It’s so much fun to watch Ashilene discover new things every day. She absolutely loves her voice. I could listen to Ashilene “talk” all day. The sound of her voice just melts my heart.
Ashilene can’t get enough of her hands. She loves making fists and grabbing anything she can get her hands on. Her clothes are often a close target.
She can now grab and eat the toys in her Activity Gym.
She can keep her own bottle propped up.
She has discovered and receives great comfort from her thumb. I’m sure there are those who would disapprove of my not discouraging her thumb sucking, but I was a thumb sucker and I think I turned out just fine.;)
Of course, I had a weird quirk with my thumb sucking. While I was sucking my thumb, I would stroke some of my hair under my nose. Since Ashilene doesn’t have long enough hair of her own yet, she loves to borrow Mommy’s.:)
She is fascinated with cell phones and remote controls.
She always wants to be upright and observing everything. Her Bumbo has been very accommodating.
Of course, some sights are more entertaining than others. Watching Mommy sort laundry puts Ashilene to sleep.:)
It’s hilarious watching Ashilene blow bubbles.
We just love our little 4 month old!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I'm so grateful for the wonderful world of technology. Even I live very far away I feel like I know her thanks to your blog:) Thank you for sharing!
Mer, she's so cute and is growing so fast. The 3-9 months stage was always my favorite.
I think this is one of my favorite posts! Her facial expressions in the video correspond well to the conversation.
There are pros & cons to thumbs AND pacifiers... but no pacifier will every be as cute as a little baby sucking its thumb.
I love her sleeping in the bumbo, so cute!
Oh my goodness that baby is so beautiful!! Love the thumb sucking pic-so cute. Love them all really!!
You've got a cute daughter there! I love her talking!
Post a Comment