Now I enjoy putting Ashilene down in her Bouncer to watch me workout with Kathy Smith. She can really get into it sometimes. This is a little video of her doing Kathy Smith's Latin Rhythms Workout with me. Too much fun!:)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Kathy Smith
I was introduced to the world of Kathy Smith during my freshman year of college. I think it was my roommate, Alison, who brought Kathy Smith's Fat Burning Workout Video with her and some of us would do it together in our little kitchen/common area in Heritage Halls. I really liked Kathy Smith's style and through the years I've added many more of her videos and now DVDs to my collection. This is a picture of me doing Kathy Smith's Pregnancy Workout while I was still pregnant with Ashilene.

Now I enjoy putting Ashilene down in her Bouncer to watch me workout with Kathy Smith. She can really get into it sometimes. This is a little video of her doing Kathy Smith's Latin Rhythms Workout with me. Too much fun!:)
Now I enjoy putting Ashilene down in her Bouncer to watch me workout with Kathy Smith. She can really get into it sometimes. This is a little video of her doing Kathy Smith's Latin Rhythms Workout with me. Too much fun!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way too cute. I wish my kids would let me exercise.
I don't think I've EVER seen a happier baby! Is she ever cross or out of sorts? I think she smiled the day she was born, too! What a delightful little muffin she is. And with such an eye for fitness, too.
Post a Comment