“My Eternal Family” is the theme in Primary this year and I got rather emotional last Sunday when I was explaining to the Primary children how grateful I am for my eternal family. It was so incredible having ALL of us in town last weekend. We definitely had to take advantage of this rare opportunity and get family photos taken. My siblings and I have each added one member to the family since our last family photo was taken. Jonathan brought in Annabelle, GayLynn gave birth to Jonah, Christi married Griffin and, of course, little Ashilene is my addition.:) I am so glad my family purchased the CD with all our pictures, so I can share them with you here.
I love showing the pictures to Ashilene on our computer screen. She gets the biggest smile on her face whenever pictures of her cousins come up on the screen. It is so adorable watching her try to “talk” to them.
By the end of the shoot, the babies had had more than enough . . .
I love my eternal family!
7 comments:
These are such nice family pictures!
SO CUTE! How great to have your whole family in town. I especially love the one of all the babies together! They are going to be best friends as well as cousins. How lucky!
Your baby is beautiful, and she will love having cousins her age. My kids have so much fun with cousins now that they are older.
I love the one with all the cousins together! They are going to be really close, so cute!
It looks like you started using LiveWriter... how's it working for you?!
Cute cute cute! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find yours! PS-we go to Dr. Balestreri too! Isn't she the best?! :)
that is sooooo dang cute! the pictures are awesome! thanks for posting them! it's crazy to see everyone grown up! ya know?!
Post a Comment