Yea, Ashilene! Way to go, girl! I love that sound. I can hear Mares sucking from our room across the hall. I know when she starts to suck, we're golden, and she'll go down nicely for her nap. amen to the no pacifiers comment. What a relief to not have to go in at night to find a binky that fell behind the crib or something! This day should be celebrated, Merilee. Have a party!
3 comments:
Then you don't have to carry pacifiers around. :)
She is so cute!!
Yea, Ashilene! Way to go, girl! I love that sound. I can hear Mares sucking from our room across the hall. I know when she starts to suck, we're golden, and she'll go down nicely for her nap. amen to the no pacifiers comment. What a relief to not have to go in at night to find a binky that fell behind the crib or something! This day should be celebrated, Merilee. Have a party!
Post a Comment