On Monday November 24th, Rojohn's parents kindly took my dad, Rojohn and me to the San Francisco Airport, where we took a flight to Atlanta, Georgia. We were supposed to take a connecting flight on to Charlotte, North Carolina, however in the confusion with my dad losing his wallet, we missed that flight and ended up renting a car to drive the 3 hours on to Lexington, South Carolina. My dear brother still made the 1 1/2 hr trek up to the Charlotte airport to retrieve our luggage. So after that adventure, we finally made it to my brother, Jonathan's, new home in Lexington.
Jonathan and his wife, Stacy, have been the most wonderful hosts and we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Of course, the best part has been meeting our darling new niece, Annabelle Leigh Pettersen. She was born on October 4th and is too cute for words!
I just can't get enough of my beautiful little niece, Annabelle. I'm going to be so sad to have to leave her behind when we return home to California in a couple days. Thank goodness we know we'll get to see her in less than a month when they all come out for my sister, Christi's wedding.
7 comments:
We are so glad that you could come! Can't wait for Christmas. =)
How exciting to have the cousins be so close in age. The picture with you, Gaylynn, and Jonathan's new baby is a very memorable one for your guys to have. Congrats again, sounds like between weddings, blessings, and more babies your family has been very busy :)
We went private with our blog and would love to invite you to still read it. if you'd like to see it, please send me an email at kristinehepworth@yahoo.com and give me your email so I can send the invite:)
Merilee! I am so excited to have found your blog and more excited to hear your wonderful news! Congratulations!! I love the pictures of your family - you all have been so blessed.
Love,
Darcey (Hall) Mann
Our blog : www.mann-clan.blogspot.com
Yay! Congrats . . . I'm so excited for you guys- I'm doing the happy dance for you :)
btw, thanks for the link to your blog. Keep us posted!
I am so excited for you two! What better parents could there be!
Rietta,
It's been a long time since TSAM, but I think about you often. Certain hymns just take me back to TSAM and remind me of you amazing voice.
I read your blog and saw that you were in Las Vegas recently for business. My wife, Cambrea, and I live in Kingman, which is less that 2 hours south of LV. If you come this way again, I would love to catch up.
Congratulations on the marriage and the new baby. I wish you the best.
David Corbett
www.texansinaz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment