Saturday, November 29, 2008
Take Our New Poll
First of all, I must apologize for how abominably long it has been since I last posted anything. I am going to blame it on the overwhelming fatigue I've experienced since becoming pregnant! Yes, for those of you who haven't heard already . . . we are finally expecting our first child! This is a blessing we have been hoping and praying for, for a long time, so we couldn't be happier. We are currently a little over 15 weeks along. Our due date is May 21st. We plan on finding out the gender of our baby before s/he is born, but since it's still too soon to know, we thought it would be fun to poll our family and friends to see what you all think we're going to have. Participate in the poll to the right . . . we look forward to seeing the results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Merilee, I'm so happy for you guys that you're expecting. We are expecting with our second child and are due June 17th. I wish you lots of health during your pregnancy. It's going to be a fun, tiring, best experience ever having a child. I hope you post more so we can all see how your pregnancy progresses!
Yea! I am so happy that you are expecting! I hope that you are feeling better than you were when we talked last. I hope you two had a great Thanksgiving!
congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!! i am so happy for you guys. your baby will be sooooooo cute!!
Hooray!!!!!! How could I possibly cast a vote on whether it will be a boy or a girl? It's so much fun to have both! Congrats, I'm so excited for you!
I wanted to vote for twins....but you didn't give that to me as an option. I would have voted for boy-girl twins. They are perfect!
Claire
Post a Comment