I am SO far behind in my blogging, it’s not even funny! I don’t know where to begin to try and catch up . . . but I do want to share these awesome photos that Ashilene’s Uncle T.J. took of her about a month after she turned 4. Rojohn’s brother, T.J. is super talented and we are so grateful that he took the time to capture our precious 4 year old in these fabulous pictures.:)
And, of course, Ashilene had to have her mandatory “Silly Picture.” She’s been going through a real Silly Phase. The prize she selected for completing the Library Summer Reading Program was a pair of Silly Glasses with Nose & Mustache. She always wants to stick her tongue out in pictures, so we tell her that if she takes a picture with a nice smile, then she can take a Silly Picture.
3 comments:
shes absolutely gorgeous!
What great pictures!
The pic where she fell asleep in the car with her silly glasses is a definite wedding video must. :) She is adorably beautiful. And oh my goodness she looks like an angel when she's sleeping!
Post a Comment