Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ashilene July 2012 (3 yrs old)

7-6-12 Strainer Fun

I was really good at documenting the first couple years of Ashilene’s life on this blog, but then I got way behind and never caught up.  I always had great intentions of catching up, so every month in my planner, I would jot down some of the things that she seemed to enjoy most or say or do the most often during that month, so I could document it later.  As I’m recovering from a surgical procedure right now, I am thrilled for the blessing in disguise of being forced off my feet so I can actually spend some time catching up on this blog!  We’ll see how far I can get in documenting some of the months during her fourth year of life . . .

During the month of July 2012 Ashilene:

*Would say “Huh?” over and over – I got rather tired of having to repeat myself over and over

*Called Broccoli - “Froccoli”

*Would pull chairs over to climb up on everything (counters, bookshelves, etc.) – She especially loved pulling Grown Up Books (like Jesus the Christ and Forever Family) off the bookshelf and pretending to read them

*Loved jumping on trampolines whenever she had the opportunity

7-28-12 Jumping on the trampoline

*Loved “driving” cars like the Cozy Coupe

7-28-12 Ashilene loves driving the Cozy Coupe

*Had fun “swimming” in the tub

*Loved watching Dora the Explorer and Cinderella

*Had fun hiding in closets

*Enjoyed helping Mommy make smoothies

*Looked forward to visits to the Visitor’s Center by the Oakland Temple

*Still absolutely precious when sleeping;)

 

7-20-12 Ashilene loves the Visitor's Center 7-13-12 Ashilene is so precious asleep

No comments: