Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reunion Trip Part 7

After completing our cleaning assignments and loading everything into our car on the last day of our Farnsworth Family Reunion (Friday June 25, 2010), we began the 10 hour drive to Medford, Oregon where we were VERY grateful to our friends, Steve and Julie Harris for opening their lovely home to us.

Merilee, Ashilene, Julie & Steve

Rojohn and Ashilene were particularly tired after the super long drive.  This is how I found them after returning from the restroom.IMG_4528

Ashilene prefers sucking her thumb while holding on to hair.  Here she is clutching a chunk of both her hair and Rojohn’s!

IMG_4531

I got somewhat addicted to Dairy Queen on our long drives through Oregon and Washington for our Reunion Trip.  I loved how there was one at almost every off ramp.  I’m bummed we don’t have a Dairy Queen closer to where we live, but it’s probably for the best because if we did, I’d probably want to go there everyday!  I fell in love with the Strawberry Golden Oreo Blizzard!  Ashilene also loved our various Dairy Queen stops!

Especially when she got to have her very first ice cream cone!

IMG_4534

Gotta love that ice cream goatee!

IMG_4538

We arrived back in San Leandro on Saturday June 26, 2010, just in time to sing “From This Moment” for our Ward Talent Show.  Hooray!  I’m FINALLY finished blogging about our super fun Reunion Trip!!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

What great memories! You have such an awesome family!

Katie and Joel said...

Cool trip! I loved reading about it!
Oh and we have a Dairy Queen right down the street from our house... ;)