Friday, January 1, 2010

December 20th

I had originally tried blogging about all my memories from the month of December in my “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” post, but for some reason, it cut everything off after Joe and Mindy’s wedding reception, so I’m going to have to go back & try to redo everything in shorter posts.

On Sunday December 20th, my family got together at my parents home.  Some of the highlights from that gathering included never-ending entertainment by adorable Ashilene and Jonah, Mom’s yummy pumpkin soup, listening to the Christmas tape my siblings and I made 20 years ago, meeting Moses, going to our cousin Kevin’s Christmas concert, Jonah’s piggy tail and a fun game of 65.

2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

It looks like Christmas was a blast... we really missed everyone. Oh, and Merilee you look amazing in that first picture!

Merilee said...

Thanks so much Stacy! We TOTALLY missed you guys too!