Our precious daughter is now seven months old. This has been another wonderful month of growth, development and discovery for Ashilene. At her last doctor’s appointment she was 27 3/4” tall (95%) and weighed in at 21 lbs 1 oz (off the charts!) She is bigger than many of her older cousins and my mom says that she’s as big as I was when I was already a year old!
Among other things, she’s discovered her tongue and her toes.
She continues to love holding hair while sucking her thumb and has an ever increasing interest in the camera and her tongue.
She continues to love cell phones,
but she has also become fascinated with water bottles
and plastic hangers.
Mommy fell in love with the Bunny Outfit Ashilene’s Auntie Jubie gave her and makes her wear it all the time!
She is getting more vocal and more mobile. In addition to saying “Dada”, she also says “Mama”, which I absolutely love! She rolls and scoots herself all over the place. She keeps getting up on all fours. She could be crawling any day now.
I continue to absolutely adore her laugh!
Ashilene went swimming for the first time on our trip to San Diego.
She also had her first individual professional photo shoot. These are some of my favorite shots . . .
We just love our seven month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment