Monday, December 28, 2009

Hooray!

 IMG_3075

I was SO excited when I stepped on the scale today and discovered that I am FINALLY back to my pre-pregnancy weight!  Granted this is still more than my ideal weight (considering how much I gained while I was on various fertility meds in our attempts to become pregnant), however I am still pretty happy that it only took me a little over seven months to lose the 50 pounds I gained during my pregnancy!  Maybe someday I will finally lose that perpetual baby bump that always makes people wonder if I’m expecting . . .

38 weeks

IMG_3072

The picture on the left is me 38 weeks pregnant and the picture on the right is me today.  Hooray for progress!

5 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

thats great progress! Keep working hard! Weight loss is such a battle sometimes,but just keep eating right and walking or doing whatever you can to exercise and you will accomplish your "ideal" goal whatever that may be!

Court said...

Congratulations! You look fabulous!

Katie and Joel said...

Congrats! That's great! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Moses Family said...

Congratulations! It takes a lot of work to get back to the pre-baby body. You look great!

Anupa Harvey said...

Awesome, congrats to you!!!