I am continually grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a good girl. Now that she can roll around, she is a bit more mobile than she has been in the past, so I was a bit apprehensive about how things would go for us at work yesterday, but she was SO good. She spent a lot of time napping in her SnugRider and when I did take her out, she was quite content chillin’ with her toys in the Boppy. Fortunately her hands and feet still provide endless entertainment. She loves trying to pull off her socks. She did end up rolling around a little, but managed to stay on the blanket I brought along for her. I am SO grateful that she allowed Mommy to get so much done at work yesterday!
Last night we were able to go out to a nice restaurant in Berkeley with our friends, Mike and Nannette. Once again, she was SO good. She sat contentedly in her car seat (propped up on an overturned high chair) through most of our meal and when we did take her out, she was all smiles and an absolute delight. I am SO grateful for my precious angel, Ashilene.
No comments:
Post a Comment