I just want to wish my brother, Jonathan, a VERY happy birthday!!!! I love this picture of him feeding Ashilene. Jonathan is a fantastic uncle. Check out the post on August 17, 2009 to see an adorable video of him singing to Ashilene. I just wish he lived closer, so that Ashilene could see him (and Auntie Stacy and Cousin Annabelle) more often. We love and miss you guys so much!
I’ve always looked up to admired my brother. Even though he’s younger than me, he’s been taller than me for as long as I can remember. Since we are the closest siblings in age, I have many fond memories of the fun games we played growing up together.
We’ve grown especially close the past few years as we’ve been experiencing similar stages of life together. We almost moved out to New York to pursue our careers together, but then we ended up meeting the loves our lives and were married a month and a half apart. We both became parents within a year of each other. We both have baby girls whose first name starts with the letter “A”. Our baby girls were each born in the months of our births. I absolutely love watching my brother in the role of husband and father. Growing up with all sisters, he definitely learned how to treat girls right. He treats his wife, Stacy, like a queen and his daughter, Annabelle, like a little princess.
Jonathan is incredibly talented. He makes the most amazing videos, especially for weddings. Rojohn and I absolutely treasure the priceless videos he made for our wedding. He has quite the knack for making Excel spreadsheets, which have helped him to be quite successful at his work.
I greatly admire his persistence in achieving his goals. He is very thorough in analyzing the things that he wants and then he works as long and hard as it takes to achieve those goals. He honors his priesthood and lives worthy of the guidance of the Spirit in his life, so that he can make sure his goals are in tune with Heavenly Father’s will for him.
I could go on and on about the things I love and admire about my brother, but I will wrap up this post by saying how wonderfully family-oriented he is. Even though he lives on the opposite coast of the majority of his family, he still makes it a priority to keep in touch with us via phone calls, emails, blogs, cards and as many visits as affordably possible. I am very grateful that he married someone who is equally committed to keeping in touch with family.;) I love you so much Jonathan and hope you have a super fantastic birthday!!!!!
1 comment:
Okay...so, my birthday has continually gotten better even after my birthday. I do feel so incredibly loved from my family and it is very interesting how we have had so many things happen to us at the same time. Thank you so much. I feel very fortunate to have you as my sister.
Post a Comment