Thursday, July 30, 2009

Carrows


Yesterday Rojohn's parents treated us to dinner at Carrows. Ashilene just loves spending time with her Lola and Lolo. Thanks Mom and Dad -- it was really yummy!



It was also fun to see Rojohn's sister, Riesel. Less than a month to go! Ashilene can hardly wait to meet her little cousin, Kaylana. I also want to thank Riesel and Rigo for babysitting Ashilene on Saturday, so Rojohn and I could have a Date Night. We were able to go see our first live theatre production since Ashilene was born. We went to see Peter Pan at the Bankhead Theatre in Livermore. We had quite a few friends in the show and it was really fun to see them all in such a top notch production. Thank you SO much Rigo and Riesel for making our Date Night possible! We look forward to returning the favor when little Kaylana arrives.

Back to Carrows -- We were delighted to run into our friend, Alex McMurray, and his kids, Claire and Will, there. We were so excited to learn that Alex and Kari's little baby girl, Grace, has finally arrived. Congratulations! We are so happy for you!!!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Merilee and Rojohn! I saw the link to your blog on the Chilton's site and I just had to say hi!! Congratulations on your beautiful girl!! It's so apparent in both of your faces how happy you are. I'm so excited for you! Hope all is going well :)

Riesel said...

You're welcome! We love cute lil Ashilene she's so sweet! 3 more weeks...or less! Til Kaylana joins us =)

Alex McMurray said...

It was equally our pleasure to bump into your beautiful family. We'll have to have a baby play date some time soon! Love always, Alex & Family