Thank you SO much to December and Tiffany for throwing me such delightful shower! Thank you to everyone who came and shared such wonderful Mommy Wisdom & Encouragement. Thank you for all the lovely gifts. I know everything is going to come in handy as I begin this new phase of life. Ashilene is going to look absolutely precious in all the adorable clothes and bows! I feel so very blessed to have such a loving and supportive ward family.:)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Ward Baby Shower
Rojohn and I have been members of the San Leandro 1st Ward ever since we got married back in 2006. One of the things that really impressed us about this ward, when we first started attending, was the great diversity in the ward. As we've had opportunities to serve in various capacities (Ward Activities Chairperson, Primary President, 2nd counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency, Ward Choir Director, Young Men's President, 2nd counselor in the Bishopric) these past few years, we've grown to love our ward even more. We feel so much love and support from the wonderful members and are very grateful to be in the San Leandro 1st Ward at this time.
Yesterday my good friends, December Dodson Lotz and Tiffany Goodfellow Compton, threw a Ward Baby Shower for me. I've had the privilege of being a visiting teacher to December and Tiffany in the past and I'm so grateful for the friendships we've developed through the years and their kindness in throwing such a lovely baby shower for me. December gave birth to her darling baby girl, Cassidy, back in August and Tiffany is expecting her first baby boy just one week after my due date! It's so fun to be going through similar stages of life with many of my family and friends right now.:)
Thank you SO much to December and Tiffany for throwing me such delightful shower! Thank you to everyone who came and shared such wonderful Mommy Wisdom & Encouragement. Thank you for all the lovely gifts. I know everything is going to come in handy as I begin this new phase of life. Ashilene is going to look absolutely precious in all the adorable clothes and bows! I feel so very blessed to have such a loving and supportive ward family.:)
Thank you SO much to December and Tiffany for throwing me such delightful shower! Thank you to everyone who came and shared such wonderful Mommy Wisdom & Encouragement. Thank you for all the lovely gifts. I know everything is going to come in handy as I begin this new phase of life. Ashilene is going to look absolutely precious in all the adorable clothes and bows! I feel so very blessed to have such a loving and supportive ward family.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss that ward a lot! Just had a day with Kunz family on Saturday and caught up with all the news. Congrats on your baby girl!
Looks like a good time! You are going to love that bathtub... it's the same one we have. ;) There really is nothing like good friends!!!
I came across your blog today and how you mentioned the stages of life. If you're interested, I'm looking for content like this for our new site: www.stageoflife.com
We'd like to invite you to upload any of your writings/essays/blogs under the “Ask or Share” tab on the site at any time as I'm sure more people would benefit from your perspective. And yes, you have our permission to include the link to your blog page in your posting. You might find a wider audience through us.
Hope all is well. Nice meeting you.
Eric
P.s. And no…I'm not selling anything…this is a free site that is built on providing people information, resources and discounts for their stage of life. We’re out looking for writers who might want to contribute to the site from time to time and personally inviting them to do so (thus my email to you). Hope you don’t mind me reaching out.
Post a Comment