Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Stacy!
Stacy Jarvis officially became my sister on February 11, 2006, when she married my brother, Jonathan, in the Orlando Florida temple. I was really sick when I flew out for their wedding and was pretty out of it most of the time. However, I had the chance to really bond with Stacy when she and Jonathan flew out for my wedding just a little over a month later. Stacy was a lifesaver with decorations, my hair, keeping my dress from blowing away in the outdoor pictures at the temple, representing my sister, Christi (who was serving her mission in Canada at the time), as an honorary bridesmaid, and just being 100% supportive every step of the way. I already liked Stacy from interactions I'd had with her in the past and my brother's glowing praise of her, but it was that weekend that truly bonded me to Stacy and I've just grown to love her more and more through the years. I love her interest in our family and what we've been up to and how good she is at keeping us up to date with what their family is up to over in South Carolina. She is often the first one to send in a contribution for our Farnsworth Family quarterly newsletter. I absolutely LOVE her blog, which she fills with darling pictures and videos of my adorable niece, Annabelle. I love this photo from when we went out to visit them for Thanksgiving last year because you can see the absolute love, wonder and adoration that little Annabelle has for her Mommy. Stacy is a FANTASTIC wife and mother and I am SO grateful to have her as my sister.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, Merilee! Your wedding was definitely a special time for me too, and I am so glad to be your sister (my fellow Thespian in the family). I can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!!!
Post a Comment