
Well, now that my sister, GayLynn, has had her baby, we're not the Prego Sisters anymore, but lucky for me, I have another Prego Sister even closer by! This is a picture of me and Rojohn's sister, Riesel, in front of a parking sign at Babies R Us, which says "Stork Parking/Expectant Mothers".:) It's kind of fun because GayLynn was 3 months ahead of me and now Riesel is 3 months behind me. Ashilene is so blessed because she's going to have so many cousins so close to her age. We are especially excited because we just found out yesterday that Riesel is expecting a baby GIRL!!!! I totally thought she was going to have a boy, but according to the ultrasound, it looks like Ashilene is going to have a baby girl cousin super close by! I hope they grow up to be best friends. I think that would be so awesome! Congratulations Rigo and Riesel! We are SO happy for you!!!!!
1 comment:
Merilee I found your blog on Carolyn's list :) You are too cute! I can't wait until Ashliene (sp?) comes! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment