Monday, February 16, 2009

The Prego Sisters

Yesterday, Rojohn and I were able to join GayLynn and Ryan and my grandparents at my parents' home to celebrate Grandma Ardie and Grandpa Ken's 57th wedding anniversary! It is so inspiring to see how in love my grandparents continue to be after 57 years of marriage! Rojohn and I definitely want to follow in their footsteps.:)
It was so much fun to see GayLynn again. I couldn't believe how much bigger her tummy was since I last saw her at her Baby Shower just a few weeks ago! It was hilarious to watch her belly change throughout the evening as Baby Jonah kept switching positions. This is probably the last picture we will have as the Prego Sisters as the next time I see her, I don't think she'll be pregnant anymore! I'm trying to not be too jealous that GayLynn has only increased in her belly, while I have definitely increased ALL OVER!!!

2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Oh my goodness, we are getting more excited every day! And Merilee, you look great... don't stress! =)

Becca said...

You guys look so cute! I'm way excited for you!!!