1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same thing
Stacy Pettersen tagged me, and I am tagging Rebecca Okelberry, Julie Sanders, Riesel Canizalez and Christina Bess!
I had to modify this tag just a little bit because I didn't have six pictures in my sixth folder, so I'm posting the fifth picture from the fifth folder in my fifth folder. Yes, I do tend to overorganize things.;)
I thought it was pretty cool that Stacy was the one to tag me and she just happens to be in this picture! We took this picture when we were out visiting my brother, Jonathan, his wife, Stacy, and their precious little Annabelle for Thanksgiving last year. On our last night there, Jonathan and Stacy took us to dinner at Hudson's BBQ and boy was it yummy! I wish we had one out here in California! As you can see, Annabelle politely slept through dinner, but if I remember correctly, she screamed the whole car ride home. Oh the memories!
1 comment:
Love the picture... actually, I don't have this one, can I have a copy?! =)
Post a Comment