Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love my Eternal Companion!


I wanted to start by saying that I've never felt as much Joy in life as I have since I've met the girl of my dreams, Merilee Rieta. She is such a beautiful person. She is Christ-like in all that she does and thinks and says. She can sing and I love making music together. She is beyond being talented. Everything that she is and does is amazing. I hope to bring her the happiness she deserves and I want her to know how much I love and admire her.

I think of her when I ponder on the words of my favorite Article of Faith, number 13.
We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous,
and in doing good to all men;
indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—
We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.
If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report
or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

She truly is the inspiration after all I seek for in life.

No comments: