
I honestly don't know how I got lucky enough to be the girl he's chosen to spend time and eternity with. He completely exceeds the righteous, worthy priesthood holder that I always dreamed of someday marrying. Our love of the gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, our families and music continually bring us closer together. I love how missionary-minded he is and the way he consistently magnifies his calling as Young Mens President in our ward. He is going to be the best father someday! I love how perfectly he fits into my family. All my family members just love him and I feel loved by his family too. We genuinely love each other's families and feel very blessed to live within 15 minutes of both of our parents right now. Rojohn has the most beautiful, clear, amazing tenor voice and I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world because I get to listen to him serenade me all the time! Just hearing his incredible voice brings the biggest smile to my face! Hearing him sing "The Prayer" with Lani Misalucha (who is like the equivalent of Celine Dion in the Philippines) a couple months ago, completely blew me away! I love and appreciate Rojohn more and more everyday.
Thank you for being the love of my life, Sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment