I have such fond memories of my Great Grandma Elsie and I’m so grateful that we live close enough for Ashilene to be able to make memories with her Great Grandma Ardie. We love going to have lunch with Great Grandma Ardie at her retirement home in Castro Valley. In November 2013, we had the opportunity to have lunch with Great Grandma Ardie AND the Ribeiras!
Grandma Ardie just loves showing off her cute great grandchildren to the other residents.;)
Ashilene likes getting Fries and Fruit when we have lunch with Great Grandma Ardie. The cousins had fun playing with the crackers while waiting for their food to arrive.
After lunch, Ashilene will look for the statuette of the 3 Little Pigs to find Great Grandma Ardie’s front door. Ashilene has fun playing with the fun wind up toys and exploring Great Grandma Ardie’s patio.
I love my Grandma Ardie SO much and I am tremendously grateful for the opportunities that Ashilene has to get to know her Great Grandma too!
No comments:
Post a Comment