Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ashilene’s 1st Haircut

IMG_0638

I’ve donated my hair to Locks of Love numerous times and it has been a dream of mine to have Ashilene’s 1st haircut be a donation to Locks of Love.  Today my dream came true.Smile

IMG_0639

 

 

 

 

Ashilene liked the Toy Story themed apron that she got to wear during her haircut.     BEFORE:

IMG_0640

IMG_0645

AFTER:

IMG_0648

After our haircuts, I took her to a nearby accessory store to buy a new hairband and a couple clips for her cute new hairdo.  Then we went to have a 4 Generation Lunch with my mom and grandma.  As you can see, Ashilene was not in the mood to have her picture taken at the time.Winking smile

IMG_0650

After lunch, Ashilene had a blast spending some good quality time with Great Grandma Ardie.  I still have fond memories of spending good quality time with my Great Grandma Elsie, so I am very happy that Ashilene has opportunities like these to have fun with her Great Grandma Ardie.Smile

IMG_0651

IMG_0654

IMG_0652

Ashilene really liked getting to paint a picture to hang on Great Grandma Ardie’s fridge.  It’s been a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Gretch said...

Such cute girls with cute new hairdos!!

What fun!!

:) Gretch

Stacy Pettersen said...

Oh, she looks adorable! How long does the hair have to be? Annabelle's is down to her bottom right now, I bet she could donate!

Merilee said...

The minimum length required to donate is 10 inches. On the website www.locksoflove.org it says that you can pull curly hair straight for the measurement. Annabelle has such pretty hair. I bet it would look lovely in a wig.:)

katielyn said...

What a wonderful experience for both of you!

Unknown said...

That's really cool and you both have gorgeous hair!