I liked the 2 year old photos that Ashley Swenson did of Ashilene so much last year that I decided to have her do Ashilene’s 3 year old pictures and our family photos this year. Here are some of my favorites:
So cute! I love your and Ashilene's LONG hair. I'm impressed you can keep Ashilene's looking so nice. We gave up on Emmy's hair once it got a little past her shoulders. Too tangly. :(
I love them! We should have her do our Pettersen family pictures over Christmas. Can you send me one of the vertical family shots? I would love to update the one on my wall! (My favorite is DSC0133... so cute).
thank you for your comments. i don't comment a lot but i love watching your family escapades and hearing from my dad how amazing your family is to have in the ward. thank you for your love. i just had a "look how cool" moment. my mother-in-law gave molly shoes about 6-8 months ago and recently gave us the box. guess the name of the show style, Merrilee. reminded me of you of course. please please let us know when the pettersens are also in town and we would love to see you all. i am grateful for our friendship that surpasses the infrequent moments when we get to meet. great moments of history together do that. I am grateful for you. I am returning to teaching in RS, where you had put me all the years ago. i am excited. love you much merilee
6 comments:
So cute! I love your and Ashilene's LONG hair. I'm impressed you can keep Ashilene's looking so nice. We gave up on Emmy's hair once it got a little past her shoulders. Too tangly. :(
Gorgeous family pictures! Love them!
I love them! We should have her do our Pettersen family pictures over Christmas. Can you send me one of the vertical family shots? I would love to update the one on my wall! (My favorite is DSC0133... so cute).
You guys are a gorgeous bunch!
Glad we are in eachothers lives!!
:)
thank you for your comments. i don't comment a lot but i love watching your family escapades and hearing from my dad how amazing your family is to have in the ward. thank you for your love. i just had a "look how cool" moment. my mother-in-law gave molly shoes about 6-8 months ago and recently gave us the box. guess the name of the show style, Merrilee. reminded me of you of course. please please let us know when the pettersens are also in town and we would love to see you all. i am grateful for our friendship that surpasses the infrequent moments when we get to meet. great moments of history together do that. I am grateful for you. I am returning to teaching in RS, where you had put me all the years ago. i am excited. love you much merilee
These are amazing, Merilee! Your family is so happy! I love to see Ashilene getting so big and more beautiful every day.
Post a Comment