On July 16th, my baby turned 14 months old! As you can see, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter. As her hair keeps getting longer, I have tons of fun putting cute bows in her hair (like the adorable one in this picture made by Shaleah Simpson). Sadly, Ashilene doesn’t seem to enjoy having bows in her hair as much as Mommy does and will often pull them out!!!
As you will see in this video, Ashilene has been getting more mobile and vocal. She rarely crawls anymore and has become more and more sure of herself on her own two feet. Sometimes Mommy forgets just how quick her little one is (like yesterday when I tripped over her while doing aerobics and sprained my foot!)
She has her own little language that gets more creative every day!
It is not easy to keep Ashilene from getting into EVERYTHING, but one thing that has helped (at least sometimes) is getting really excited and thanking her when she does obey.
Rojohn and I have been trying to be more consistent in our fitness goals (although my sprained foot is going to be a bit of a setback for me.) Ashilene just loves working out with Daddy.
Of course, all that working out can really tire them out too!
We just love our 14 month old!!!!!
1 comment:
Ahhh you guys are doing such a good job using positive reinforcement with Ashilene! I died laughing when she grabbed the cord and then let go just so she could clap for herself! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment