Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Ten Month Old

 IMG_3373 

Well, my baby turned ten months on March 16th.  This picture and stats were taken closer to her nine month mark, but since I neglected to post those then, I’ll post them now.  At Ashilene’s last doctor appointment, she was 28 1/2” tall (90%) and weighed in at 22 lbs 14 oz (97%).  Yeah!  My baby’s back on the growth charts!;)

 

Ashilene’s top two center teeth started poking through this past month.  You can just barely see them in this picture.

IMG_3556

With all these new teeth, Mommy has introduced her to the joys of “teeth brushing” with her Baby Orajel Tooth & Gum Cleanser.

IMG_3475 

Ashilene never did grow to love baby food, but she does love trying to eat anything that she sees Mommy and Daddy eating.  Some of her favorites are apples, rice, bread & cooked carrots.

IMG_3558

I usually try feeding Ashilene some baby food in the morning.  After she’s done eating, I let her play in her high chair, while I clean up the kitchen.

IMG_3458

We’ve noticed that Ashilene tends to get really LOUD when she gets tired, so one minute she’ll be yelling and banging . . .

IMG_3459

. . . and the next, she’s out like a light.  Too cute!

IMG_3502

Ashilene continues to be able to fall asleep just about anywhere except her crib.

IMG_3369IMG_3511IMG_3512IMG_3533IMG_3448IMG_350903-16-10 Ashilene falls asleep on Grandma

Ashilene continues to get more and more mobile.  This is a video clip of her “walking” with Lola.

Ashilene loves exploring and we often call her our “Little Tornado” because she loves to pull everything off shelves and out of drawers.  One of her very favorite things to pull out is our wedding video.  She just loves looking at the wedding picture of Mommy and Daddy on the cover.

 IMG_3490

Now that she’s gotten taller, NOTHING is safe on the TV tray!

IMG_3471

Ashilene is fascinated with the vacuum cleaner.

IMG_3474

She also loves “helping” Mommy sort laundry.

IMG_3447

Ashilene loves “reading” books and has actually gotten pretty good at turning the pages.

Grandma reads 8 Silly Monkeys to Ashilene

It’s always fun to play “peek-a-boo” with Ashilene.

Ashilene has also started frequently making what we call her “piggy face.”  It cracks me up everytime!

Ashilene's Piggy Face

We just love our ten month old!

IMG_3537

3 comments:

Christina said...

I laughed out loud at the picture of her in the jumpy. Too cute!

Julie and Matt said...

She is such a doll. I'm so glad she is part of our family!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE JUMPY SLEEPING SHOTS!! that is so dang cute! what a sweet girl! i can't believe she is 10 months old! before you know it she will be 2!!