Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can You Tell Daddy Dressed Me?

Rojohn kindly watched Ashilene while I went into work for a couple hours today. When I came home he had quite the tale about Ashilene's big Blowout! I couldn't help but smile at the creative way Daddy snapped up the new little outfit he put on her and the socks she was now wearing on her hands.;) I love my wonderful husband so much! He's the best Daddy!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Ah yes, blowouts... no one can really be a parent without one, or two, or 10 :) Love the sock hands too.

'Cembers Thoughts said...

i remember those sock hands, so cute. Rojohn, she looks just like, so darling. good man for giving merilee a few mommy-is-still-a-person hours, those are so nice, and not very common. i can't wait to meet her. i'll meail you.

Riesel said...

I love this post! It cracks me up...that is so cute, I can imagine Ro doing that....lol my brother! Love that guy!
And Ashilene is growing! It was sooo nice to see you guys last night!

Unknown said...

blowouts are the best!!!! and we used socks often on the hands! it worked great!!! good job dad! keep it up! oh, and how come our little girls look just like their daddies merilee? how does that happen??