Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Poor Honey!

My dear, sweet Rojohn was helping out at his dad's Auto Body Shop yesterday when a lift landed on his hand and broke his middle finger. He had to go to the emergency room where they put on a cast, which he will have to wear for a few weeks. Hopefully his finger will heal properly with the cast and not require surgery. Rojohn has definitely been learning patience and a greater appreciation for simple tasks that now require assistance, like buttoning buttons, fastening seatbelts, washing hands, etc. I greatly admire his positive attitude through all this. He continues to magnify his calling and fulfill all his other responsibilities. He is the best husband a girl could wish for. I was really touched when our bishop and his family dropped off homemade cookies for us tonight, to help with the "healing process" for Rojohn. They are such a wonderful family.

3 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Awe, poor thing. He looks so pitiful in that picture! Hopefully it won't take long to heal. At least it wasn't his right hand (he is right-handed I think?)!!!

Riesel said...

Poor RO!!! Did he show you the pictures of his finger pre-reduction? They're pretty crazy. Oh by the way, I changed my blog site. It's now canizalezfamilia.blogspot.com. See you guys soon!

GayLynn said...

I can sympathize with the whole cast thing. Poor Rojohn! Hopefully it heals quickly!