Saturday, January 24, 2009

Future Performer?




Last night Rojohn and I went to see a musical at Stage 1 Theatre in Newark. I have many fond memories in this theatre as this is where I played Little Red Ridinghood in Into the Woods, Annie in Annie Get Your Gun and Maria in The Sound of Music. I love going to see shows at this theatre because I always run into wonderful friends from my Stage 1 family and get a chance to reminisce about all the fantastic experiences I've had at this theatre. It was so much fun watching the show last night because every time a big dance number would come on, the baby would suddenly get very active within my belly. I like to think that she was dancing along inside. Perhaps someday she will follow in Mommy's footsteps and perform at Stage 1 too!:)

2 comments:

GayLynn said...

Fabulous photos! I'm sad I never got to see you as "Little Red" or "Maria!" I love watching you perform and I imagine that little Ashilene will follow your lead!

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't remember if I left you a comment earlier but I'm friends with Rojohn and I found your blog somehow...all that clicking...ANYWAY, I just wanted to say hi! AND that I totally used to help out with Stage 1 theatre in Newark! I went to the high school whose theatre they used. Do they still do? Anyway, totally cool and have fun with your pregnancy!